


Thank God for the opportunity to lead worship during our overnight prayer meeting last night :)
I was just praying to God for the past few weeks, to just give me one chance. One chance to lead SOT in a time of worship before we graduate. And it really came to pass. Thank You, thank You for Your presence :)
Even though there are certain things that cannot go as I wished it can be, honestly, I can say that I have no regrets :) Looking back, God has really brought me to places that I have never even imagined myself to be at. It has really been an amazing journey :)
I remember that ever since I came to church, I have always been very inspired by the singers standing on stage, leading the congregation in a time of praise and worship. Deep in my heart, I longed to become one of them, but I always thought that it was something impossible. BV Ministry has always been something that is more 'exclusive', and everyone knows that its not that easy to get into stage ministry because it is considered to be a highly privileged ministry to be able to share the same platform as Pastor. I always felt that I could never make it up there.
And so, it was really a dream come true for me to get into Teenage Band and ultimately BV Ministry. Words can never express how grateful I am, really. I know that up till today, there are many people who are also hoping to get into the music ministry, but many of them have not been given the chance to. It really makes me so thankful for whatever I have now, because honestly, I know that I am not the best person that God can use to sing. There are many, many people who can sing better than me, but still, He chose me despite my weaknesses. I've also started songleading in cellgroup and zone meetings, and today, I've been given a chance to lead SOT in a time of praise and worship. It is really such an honour to be able to serve Him and His people. Today, when I look back, I know that it is really Him that is working in my life. If not for the doors that He opened for me, the opportunities that He gave me, I really wouldnt be where I am today :) TYJ.
So. Whats the big deal about not being the chosen one?
Velle, it doesnt matter :)
Because I know that in His heart, no matter what I do, He has already chosen me :)
He has already brought me to places higher than I could ever think.
And that is already enough for me to be thankful for.
At the end of the day, like what my favourite worship song says,
My greatest honour will always be,
To serve my Lord and King :)